Personal Injury Attorney – Columbia, SC
Considering a Personal Injury Attorney in Columbia, SC?
You’re hurt. You’ve been injured in an accident, and it wasn’t your fault.
And now you’re in pain and you can’t work. You’re wondering how you’re going to pay your bills, provide for your family, and most importantly restore your health.
Not to mention, the emotional distress you’ve been placed under may be severely affecting the quality of your life. Sleep loss, anxiety, panic attacks are all signs of emotional distress and slow the healing process. Not only are you suffering but friends and family feel your pain too.
The bottom line is…you just want your life back.
To have a valid personal injury claim in South Carolina, a Columbia personal injury attorney must be able to show the following:
You suffered actual harm due to the negligence of another.
The type and severity of injuries you suffered.
A full and compelling picture of what you have lost is a must in order to seek maximum compensation.
Personal Injury Attorney Columbia, SC
How Andrew Can Help You
You’re injured. We help with:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous drugs
- Wrongful death
- And more…
Andrew Brown will…
- Assess your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Seek immediate medical coverage
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Minimize your risk
- Ease stress so you can focus on healing
Imagine waking up every day knowing that someone is looking out for your best interest. Not just someone who’s understands personal injury laws in SC but a personal injury attorney in Columbia, SC who genuinely cares about your well being.
- We deal with the insurance company, handle the paperwork, and we will guide you in a direction that best serves you.
- You will be kept informed throughout the entire legal process, and you’ll find that you have more space and time to focus on health, healing your injuries and other things that are important to you.
- You’ll have peace of mind in knowing that an experienced personal injury attorney is doing everything for you.
That’s what your life will be like if we decide to work together.
Questions To Ask a Columbia Personal Injury Attorney
1. Do you have time to actually work on my case?
Yes, our firm stresses time management and pushing the case forward. Our case management process focuses on making sure that the tasks and work necessary to move a client’s case in the right direction are done in a timely fashion.
2. What is your contingency fee?
Our fee is always 33.3% of the gross recovery. Our firm does not increase our fee simply because we have to file a lawsuit.
3. What will my role in the lawsuit be?
You will play a number of roles. You provide us with the facts and circumstances surrounding the event that caused your injury. You will keep us informed of how you feel your healing process is going and if you treatment is addressing all of you needs. Ultimately, the big decision on how you wish to resolve your case (via settlement or trial) will be your decision.
4. What do you think my case is worth?
No lawyer can tell you exactly what your case is worth without knowing all the details. Once we review your case and investigate all your potential claims, we will be in a better position to advise you of what your case may be worth.
5. How long do you think it will take to settle my case?
It is important for the attorney to remember that their main job is resolving their client’s problems. Unnecessary delay does not help the client solve anything. That is why we will keep pushing to achieve your goal. Ultimately, it is your decision whether to settle a case or not. We will always be available to discuss all options on the table.
6. If we lose, will I be responsible for any cost?
No. If we are not successful in obtaining a recovery in your claim, you owe us nothing.
Your Next Steps
1. Collect EvidenceCollect evidence and document everything related to the accident. This includes who caused the accident and damage caused by the accident.
2. Document EverythingWrite down everything that has happened to you after the accident. Include medical bills, hospital visits, lost work or wages and more.
3. Contact AndrewOur consultation is free, there are no obligations, and you have nothing to lose!
Choosing the right personal injury attorney in Columbia, SC is a big decision. One that should not be taken lightly.
That’s why our consultation is free. We don’t want you to feel pressured. That wouldn’t be in your best interest. But, if we do decide to work together please understand that we only collect if you collect. There are no out of pocket expenses which is why we work so hard to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Put another way, once we decide to work together it’s our responsibility to ensure a favorable outcome for you.
Last but not least, your case is unique. If a personal injury lawyer in Columbia, SC tells you exactly what will happen without knowing anything about your situation, please consider a different personal injury lawyer.