People Like to Know
What is it like working with you?
I am easy to get in contact with and always diligent in returning my calls. I make sure my clients are comfortable reaching out to me about any problem they encounter, and I always try to get them the best answer I can. Sometimes my answer may be, “I don’t know, but I will find out!” And I always do.
I strive to be a good listener. If my clients have something to say, I listen. Listening is one of the most important aspects of good communication.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need?
I have experience in many areas of law. The focus of my firm is to provide goal-oriented representation in the areas of personal injury and workers’ compensation. What I mean by “goal-oriented” is that I strive to achieve the goal my client is setting out to reach, and it can be different for every client. I do this by putting my client’s best interest above all things.Approximately how many cases have you handled?
Approximately how many cases have you handled?
I have handled countless cases in various areas of the law which gives me a unique global perspective when dealing with an injured party’s legal, medical and financial concerns. When someone is injured, it’s not just their medical issue that is troubling them. Issues like the ability to work, the ability to pay a mortgage, or other financial decisions can become unbearable. An attorney needs to listen carefully so they can recognize a client’s needs.
Will you return my calls and emails?
- Yes. I believe that a good lawyer needs to be able to communicate, and I strive to do that well. Being able to communicate effectively with your client plays a key part in goal-oriented representation. That communication is what drives the mutual trust between client and attorney. So, in short — Yes, I will always return your calls and emails in a timely manner!
- You may be surprised to hear that the number one complaint from clients is when calls and emails go unanswered. This is why I place such an importance on being reachable. You don’t have to take my word for it. Hear what my clients have to say!
People say I’m a stickler for?
- I always pay attention to the details, and I always try to keep pushing forward. I believe If you aren’t moving forward you are sliding back. I always try to avoid dwelling on the past.
- I choose to focus on solutions rather than problems, and of course the best solution is a win/win for everyone involved. Being able to see the big picture and then scaling down to focus on the details is how I choose to move towards the client’s end goal.
What do you enjoy outside of work?
- I really enjoy spending time outdoors. Whether it be fishing to spending time with my children, I feel at peace when I’m with nature. I also spend as much time with my family as possible. The lessons I learn from investing my free time with them brings a wealth of knowledge.
- I am also very interested in medicine and physical well being. I know that if I take care of myself, I can better take care of others around me that depend on me, including my family and clients.
What are your academics & achievements
- Graduate of the University of Rochester 2000 B.A. in Economics
- Graduate University of South Carolina School of Law 2003
- Admitted to the South Carolina Bar November 2003
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court July 2005
Ready To Speak With An Attorney?
Get your case evaluated by a real attorney at no cost to you.