Considering a Personal Injury Attorney in Columbia, SC?
You’re hurt. You’ve been injured in an accident, and it wasn’t your fault.
And now you’re in pain and you can’t work. You’re wondering how you’re going to pay your bills, provide for your family, and most importantly restore your health.
Not to mention, the emotional distress you’ve been placed under may be severely affecting the quality of your life. Sleep loss, anxiety, panic attacks are all signs of emotional distress and slow the healing process. Not only are you suffering but friends and family feel your pain too.
The bottom line is…you just want your life back.
To have a valid personal injury claim in South Carolina, a Columbia personal injury attorney
must be able to show the following:
- You suffered actual harm due to the negligence of another.
- The type and severity of injuries you suffered.
- A full and compelling picture of what you have lost is a must in order to seek maximum compensation.
Don’t be surprised if you receive push back from insurance companies. Unfortunately, insurance companies are not in the business of helping victims who’ve suffered a personal injury in SC. They do not care about your pain, suffering or financial losses. Nor do they care about your short- and long-term medical expenses. Their job is to make money and to report a quarterly profit regardless of your
Personal Injury Attorney Columbia, SC
How Andrew Can Help You
Let’s face it, SC personal injury law is complicated, insurance companies are a pain and most importantly you’re in pain.
That’s why Columbia personal injury attorney, Andrew Brown, has devoted his entire career to helping people just like you
who’ve been injured in South Carolina due to the negligent actions of another person.
You’re injured. We help with:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous drugs
- Wrongful death
- And more…
Andrew Brown will…
- Assess your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Seek immediate medical coverage
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Minimize your risk
- Ease stress so you can focus on healing
Imagine waking up every day knowing that someone is looking out for your best interest. Not just someone who’s understands personal injury laws in SC but a personal injury attorney in Columbia, SC who genuinely cares about your well being.
- We deal with the insurance company, handle the paperwork, and we will guide you in a direction that best serves you.
- You will be kept informed throughout the entire legal process, and you’ll find that you have more space and time to focus on health, healing your injuries and other things that are important to you.
- You’ll have peace of mind in knowing that an experienced personal injury attorney is doing everything for you.
That’s what your life will be like if we decide to work together.
Get your case evaluated by a real attorney
at no cost to you.
If you feel like your injury fits or is similar to the examples above, then an
personal injury attorney Andrew Brown can help!
Your Next Steps
Collect evidence and document everything related to the accident. This includes who caused the accident and damage caused by the accident.
Write down everything that has happened to you after the accident. Include medical bills, hospital visits, lost work or wages and more.
Our consultation is free, there are no obligations, and you have nothing to lose!