Need a Car Accident Lawyer in Columbia, SC?
Your car has been severely damaged, you’re seriously injured, and it wasn’t your fault.
In fact, you may not have any transportation and you may be in so much pain that you’re unable to return to work.
Now you’re wondering how you’re going to provide for your family AND get where you need to go. Not to mention, the wounds can be deeper than physical injury, too.
The emotional stress that has been put on you can affect your quality of life. Loss of sleep, anxiety, and panic attacks are all signs of emotional distress and can slow your healing.
The bottom line is…You want compensation!
To have a valid car accident claim in South Carolina you must be able to show that the other party was at fault, meaning they were to blame for the accident. Usually negligence is to blame for most vehicle accidents.
To prove negligence, we must be able to show the following:
- You suffered actual harm due to the negligence of another.
- Breach – the other party breached that duty of care
- Causation – there is a causal connection between your damages and the other party’s breach
- Damages – you suffered actual damage (i.e. medical bills, emotional harm, etc.)
Don’t be surprised if you receive push back from insurance companies. Unfortunately, insurance companies are not in the business of helping victims who’ve suffered a personal injury in SC. They do not care about your pain, suffering or financial losses. Nor do they care about your short- and long-term medical expenses. Their job is to make money and to report a quarterly profit regardless of your situation.
Car Accident Lawyer Columbia, SC
How Andrew Can Help You
South Carolina civil law is complex. Insurance companies are hard to deal with. You need your losses made whole! These are all reasons to contact an experienced car accident attorney who can help you get back on your feet. I have been helping my clients get what they deserve after suffering a car accident for many years. Helping you move on with your life is my main goal.
Compensation Available to Victims Involved in Car Accidents
- Personal injuries
- Doctor and hospital bills
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Scars and permanent disabilities
- Car damage
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
- And more…
Andrew Brown will…
- Assess your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Seek immediate medical coverage
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Minimize your risk
- Ease stress so you can focus on healing
Imagine waking up every day knowing that someone is looking out for your best interest. Not just someone who’s understands
personal injury laws in SC but a car accident lawyer in Columbia, SC who genuinely cares about your well being.
- We deal with the insurance company, handle the paperwork, and we will guide you in a direction that best serves you.
- You will be kept informed throughout the entire legal process, and you’ll find that you have more space and time to focus on health, healing your injuries and other things that are important to you.
- You’ll have peace of mind in knowing that an experienced personal injury attorney is doing everything for you.
That’s what your life will be like if we decide to work together.
5 THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER A
SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT
- Seek medical attention immediately. Right now don’t worry about how your medical bills will be paid, or if you will be able to get the opposing party to cover your expenses. The important thing right now is to take care of yourself!
- Notify the police. It is important that you get a copy of the police report.
- Report the accident to the insurance companies. This includes both the at fault driver’s insurance and your insurance. It is best if you do this as soon as possible. Don’t wait to have your attorney be the first to call.
- Gather and secure relevant evidence. To have the best claim possible you will need sufficient evidence to prove the other party’s negligence and your damages. This can include witness statements, medical records, medical bills, and pictures of your injuries.
- Contact an attorney. While you are not required to have an attorney during this process, it is highly recommended. Your attorney can handle everything for you, giving you back your peace of mind.
Your Next Steps
Collect evidence and document everything related to the accident. This includes who caused the accident and damage caused by the accident.
Write down everything that has happened to you after the accident. Include medical bills, hospital visits, lost work or wages and more.
Our consultation is free, there are no obligations, and you have nothing to lose!