Car Accident Lawyer – Columbia, SC
Seeking a Columbia Car Injury Lawyer?
Your car has been severely damaged, you’re seriously injured, and it wasn’t your fault.
In fact, you may not have any transportation and you may be in so much pain that you’re unable to return to work.
Now you’re wondering how you’re going to provide for your family AND get where you need to go. Not to mention, the wounds can be deeper than physical injury, too.
The emotional stress that has been put on you can affect your quality of life. Loss of sleep, anxiety, and panic attacks are all signs of emotional distress and can slow your healing.
The bottom line is…You want compensation!
To have a valid car accident claim in South Carolina you must be able to show that the other party was at fault, meaning they were to blame for the accident. Usually negligence is to blame for most vehicle accidents.
To prove negligence, we must be able to show the following:
You suffered actual harm due to the negligence of another.
Breach - the other party breached that duty of care
Causation - there is a causal connection between your damages and the other party’s breach
Damages - you suffered actual damage (i.e. medical bills, emotional harm, etc.)
Car Accident Lawyer Columbia, SC
How Andrew Can Help You
Compensation Available to Victims Involved in Car Accidents
- Personal injuries
- Doctor and hospital bills
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Scars and permanent disabilities
- Car damage
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
- And more…
Andrew Brown will…
- Assess your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Seek immediate medical coverage
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Minimize your risk
- Ease stress so you can focus on healing
Imagine waking up every day knowing that someone is looking out for your best interest. Not just someone who’s understands personal injury laws in SC but a car accident lawyer in Columbia, SC who genuinely cares about your well being.
- We deal with the insurance company, handle the paperwork, and we will guide you in a direction that best serves you.
- You will be kept informed throughout the entire legal process, and you’ll find that you have more space and time to focus on health, healing your injuries and other things that are important to you.
- You’ll have peace of mind in knowing that an experienced personal injury attorney is doing everything for you.
That’s what your life will be like if we decide to work together.
5 THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER A SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT
1. Seek medical attention immediately. Right now don’t worry about how your medical bills will be paid, or if you will be able to get the opposing party to cover your expenses. The important thing right now is to take care of yourself!
2. Notify the police. It is important that you get a copy of the police report.
3. Report the accident to the insurance companies. This includes both the at fault driver’s insurance and your insurance. It is best if you do this as soon as possible. Don’t wait to have your attorney be the first to call.
4. Gather and secure relevant evidence. To have the best claim possible you will need sufficient evidence to prove the other party’s negligence and your damages. This can include witness statements, medical records, medical bills, and pictures of your injuries.
Contact an attorney. While you are not required to have an attorney during this process, it is highly recommended. Your attorney can handle everything for you, giving you back your peace of mind.
Your Next Steps
1. Collect Evidence
2. Document Everything
3. Contact Andrew
Choosing the right car accident attorney in Columbia, SC is a big decision. One that shouldn’t be taken lightly. That’s why our consultation is free and there’s zero pressure from us.
If we decide to work together please understand that we only collect if you collect. There are no out of pocket expenses which is why we work so hard to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Put another way, once we decide to work together it’s our responsibility to ensure a favorable outcome for you.